“New Type 1 Diabetes Diagnosis: Psychosocial Considerations”
Presented by: Meg Clark Withington, Ph.D., & Brittany Ricart, M.A.
1. Identify signs of poor family coping related to a new T1D diagnosis.
2. Identify signs of diabetes-related distress.
“A 64-yo Woman with Abnormal TFTs”
Presented by: Leanne Duge, M.D.
1. Describe the work-up and differential diagnosis for hyperthyroidism.
2. Understand the management options for Graves’ disease.
3. Describe the preparation, dosing and follow-up for patients receiving radioactive iodine treatment.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation