“Coping with Diagnosis & Treatment: a CBT Approach”
Presented by: Olivia Clark, MA
1. Explain basics of CBT and cognitive triad.
2. Identify usefulness of CBT approach and thought record in medical context.
“22 Year-old Female with Hypoglycemia in the Third Trimester”
Presented by: Kerim Kaylan, MD, PhD
1. Outline the differential diagnosis and diagnostic work-up for hypoglycemia.
2. Synthesize the changes to glucose homeostasis associated with both pregnancy and bariatric surgery.
3. Relate the known physiology of post-bariatric hypoglycemia to effective treatment strategies.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation