12th Annual QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium
We are pleased to invite you to the twelfth Annual QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium. This year’s event will be held at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel in Chicago, Illinois on November 11-13, 2016. We will once again be covering contemporary topics in aesthetic surgery presented by a world-renowned faculty. We promise another excellent educational experience complete with master courses, video presentations, and plenty of opportunities for attendee interaction with faculty.
This activity has been planned for plastic surgeons, dermatologists, oculoplastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and other health professionals interested in the techniques and technology of aesthetic plastic surgery.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical decision making and current techniques for various aesthetic surgery procedures including: forehead and temporal lifting, orbital and periorbital rejuvenation, face and neck rejuvenation, breast surgery, body contouring after massive weight loss, and cosmetic medicine;
- Explain the results of various techniques for face and neck rejuvenation, periorbital rejuvenation, breast surgery, and body contouring;
- Discuss new advances in cosmetic medicine and nonsurgical cosmetic treatments;
- Describe patient safety considerations for aesthetic surgery and strategies for avoiding problems;
- Identify ways to embrace new products and devices while ensuring the safety of patients.
V. Leroy Young, MD, FACS
Foad Nahai, MD, FACS
Elizabeth J. Hall-Findlay, MD, FRCSC
Simeon Wall, Jr., MD, FACS
Sydney R. Coleman, MD
Joel J. Feldman, MD
Jack Fisher, MD
Frank Lista, MD
J. William Little, MD
Constantino G. Mendieta, MD
Allen Putterman, MD
Louis L. Strock, MD
Hema Sundaram, MD
Dean M. Toriumi, MD
Holly Wall, MD
Richard Warren, MD
Ted Wojno, MD
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and Quality Medical Publishing, Inc. (QMP). The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses and other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.
For complete event information, visit the conference website or download the brochure below.