14th International Ultmann Chicago Lymphoma Symposium: Diagnosis and Management of Lymphoma
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Define new and novel treatment options for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia;
- Identify new diagnostics and precision medicine platforms that can be utilized in the prognosis and treatment of lymphoma;
- Discuss integration of checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of lymphoma;
- Evaluate treatment options for newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory mantle cell lymphoma;
- Compare varied treatment options for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma;
- Recognize the important prognostic factors and treatment targets in Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia;
- Describe the current treatment options for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Book by phone: Please call the hotel at 312-332-1200 and identify yourself as part of the University of Chicago International Ultmann Chicago Lymphoma Symposium 2017.
- Book online: Simply follow the prompts to book your stay.
Single Room: $199 | Double Room: $219
Check-in: 3:00pm | Check-out: 12:00pm
The University of Chicago reserves the right to cancel or postpone this conference due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event this activity must be cancelled or postponed, the registration fee will be refunded; however, The University of Chicago is not responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses to participants, including fees assessed by airline/travel/lodging agencies.
Professor of Medicine and Chief
Division of Hematology/Oncology
School of Medicine
Director, Tufts Cancer Center
Tufts Medical Center
Associate Professor of Medicine
Section of Hematology/Oncology
Director, Lymphoma Program
The University of Chicago
Professor of Medicine
Division of Hematology/Oncology
Feinberg School of Medicine
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Under the "Registration" heading below, select your profession type. Click "Register Now!" and simply follow the prompts to complete your registration. For additional information, please download the brochure below.
Other Healthcare Professionals: $175
If you register by April 12th you can use the following discount codes:
Physicians - Enter "100OFF" for $100 off registration!
Industry - Enter "200OFF" for $200 off registration!
Other/Residents/Fellows - Enter "FIFTYOFF" for $50 off registration!
Physician/Industry - Enter "50OFF" for $50 off registration!
Other/Resident/Fellow - Enter "25OFF" for $25 off registration!
Please Note: You must log in to register. If you are not logged in,
you will see "Please login or create an account to take this course" in the red Summary box on your right.
If you have an account, click "login." If you don't have an account, click "create an account."
Once you have logged in, it will return you to this page.
ACCESSIBILITY The University of Chicago is committed to providing equal access appropriate to need and circumstances and complies fully with legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are in need of special accommodation, please contact our office at 773-834-3730 or via email at email@example.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY If you cancel your participation in this conference, your registration fee less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded when written notification is received by April 5, 2017. No refunds will be made after April 5, 2017.