21st Annual Endoscopic Ultrasonography Live 2016
Endorsed by the AGA Institute
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to implement standard guidelines for screening and surveillance for Barrett’s esophagus and colon cancer into practice;
- Appraise the importance of detailed white light examination following recent polypectomy of high-risk colorectal polyps;
- Describe the roles of digital imaging, chromoendoscopy, endomicroscopy, accessory cameras, and other advanced imagining in detection of luminal lesions;
- Identify principles of safe and effective polypectomy and endoscopic resections;
- List diagnostic options in tissue acquisition in pancreaticobiliary tumors;
- Summarize the role of endoscopic procedures in the management of pancreatitis and biliary tract disease;
- Select endoscopic options for treating bariatric patients and achalasia patients.
333 N. Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60654
Phone: Call (312) 245-0333, and state that you are part of the University of Chicago group to receive the discounted rate.
Online: Register via the conference-only registration site.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms
- 50% discount on all overnight valet parking
- Complimentary access to Crossroads at the House of Blues nightly blues show
- Complimentary use of the 24 hour business and fitness center
- Seven restaurants and a bowling alley on the property
The University of Chicago reserves the right to cancel or postpone this conference due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event this activity must be cancelled or postponed, the registration fee will be refunded; however, The University of Chicago is not responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses to participants, including fees assessed by airline/travel/lodging agencies.
Sara and Harold Lincoln Thompson Professor of Medicine and Surgery
Director, The Center for Endoscopic Research and Therapeutics (CERT)
Associate Professor of Medicine
Associate Director, The Center for Endoscopic Research and Therapeutics (CERT)
Director, Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) and Advanced Endoscopy Training
Director, Pancreas Biliary Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
As a provider accredited by the ACCME, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine asks everyone who is in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships with anycommercial interest. This includes any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by or used on patients. The ACCME defines “relevant financial relationships” as financial relationships in any amount occurring within the past 12 months, including financial relationships of a spouse or life partner that could create a conflict of interest. Mechanisms are in place to identify and resolve any potential conflict of interest prior to the start of the activity.
Additionally, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine requires authors to identify investigational products or off-label uses of products regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration, at first mention and where appropriate in the content.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
OPTIONAL HANDS ON WORKSHOP (SUNDAY)
Nurses and other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.
The registration fee includes conference materials, an electronic syllabus, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch, and welcome reception. The optional Sunday, Nov 6th Hands-On Skills Assessment and Training Session has an additional registration fee. Residents must fax letters of verification to (773) 702-1736.
Enter the code "EARLY75" in the Discounts box to receive the early registration rate for the conference. Then enter the code "HANDSON" in the Discounts box for the early registration rate for the optional hands-on session.
Please Note: You must log in in order to register. The "Register Now!" button will only appear once logged in.
ACCESSIBILITY The University of Chicago is committed to providing equal access appropriate to need and circumstances and complies fully with legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are in need of special accommodation, please contact our office at 773-926-8430 or via email at email@example.com.
CANCELLATION POLICY If you cancel your participation in this conference, your registration fee less a $100 administrative fee will be refunded when written notification is received by September 15, 2016. No refunds will be made after September 15, 2016.