- Compare and contrast the current cervical cancer screening recommendations of the major United States professional organizations.
- Identify the major ways in which the 2020 ACS cervical cancer screening recommendations and 2019 ASCCP risk-based management guidelines differ from the prior recommendations.
- Apply the updated cervical cancer screening recommendations to specific patient scenarios using the ASCCP phone and web app.
- Participants will be able to address core women’s health clinic issues in an evidence-based fashion;
- Participants will be able to refer patients to the appropriate consults and resources in the Chicago area for more complex women’s health needs;
- Participants will be able to teach residents the basic principles of core women’s health topics.
05/04/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Dr. Rebeca Ortiz-Worthington