Integration of Personalized Medicine in Clinical Practice - Webinar 4
This activity has been designed for physicians and allied healthcare professionals interested in the potential of personalized medicine in their respective specialty.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize NorthShore’s research and clinical goals in personalized medicine;
- Identify what services are currently available to patients through the Center for Personalized
- Understand how the Center for Personalized Medicine fits into national efforts such as the Precision
- Medicine Initiative;
- Define Pharmacogenetics and related terms;
- List examples of gene/drug pairs for the clinical application of pharmacogenomics;
- Describe the Genomic Health Initiative—protocol/process and research agenda;
- Discuss the Return of Results process for patients with actionable mutations as defined by the ACMG.
The University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
(Necessary to receive CME)
(312) 757-3121 ; Code 668-076-749