1. Describe cancer staging, as well as, capabilities and limitations of current diagnostic techniques with actual patient demographics.
2. List the clinical parameters that predict response to chemotherapy and radiation therapy in patients.
3. Describe different therapeutic techniques and how they may effect patient survival, including drug and radiotherapeutic procedures.
4. Discuss outcomes of different therapeutic pathways and advise patients on different cancer treatment options.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation