1. Recognize the shortcomings of commercial testing for inherited blood cancers.
2. Understand a proper workup for inherited myeloid malignancy risk.
3. Appreciate distinctive clinical outcomes for patients with inherited myeloid malignancies
1. Understand the current guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of irAE pneumonitis.
2. Understand the current guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of irAE myocarditis
3. Discuss the potential areas for improvement in diagnosis and management.
04/28/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Gregory Roloff, MD and Jacobi Hines, MD