1. What is the rationale behind screening for hypertension and dyslipedemia?
2. How is the childhood development of these risk factors associated with adult onset cardiovascular disease?
3. Explain the progression of atherosclerosis
4. Identify who and when to screen for hypertension and hypercholesterolemia
5. Who to refer for further work up
6. Medications used for the treatment of hypertension and hypercholesterolemia
01/31/2017 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Avi Groner, MD