2022 Tutorial on Neoplastic Hematopathology: Cutaneous Lymphomas Including Mycosis Fungoides Case Presentation
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to diagnostic problems that arise in neoplastic hematopathology;
- State how to utilize recent advances in the classification of hematopoietic tumors;
- Discuss how to interpret and apply immunologic and molecular genetic findings in the diagnosis of neoplastic hematologic disease;
- Describe how to implement the most recent classification of hematologic neoplasms;
- Recall new discoveries that might impact future classifications of hematologic neoplasms;
- Analyze the prognostic and therapeutic significance of new molecular genetic markers of these tumors.
Professor of Pathology
University of Pittsburgh
As a provider accredited by the ACCME, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine asks everyone in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all financial relationships with any ineligible companies. This includes any entity whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Financial relationships are relevant if a financial relationship, in any amount, exists between the person in control of content and an ineligible company during the past 24 months, and the content of the education is related to the products of an ineligible company with whom the person has a financial relationship. Mechanisms are in place to identify and mitigate any relevant financial relationships prior to the start of the activity.
Additionally, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine requires Authors to identify investigational products or off-label uses of products regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration at first mention and where appropriate in the content.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine designates this enduring activity for a maximum of .25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses and other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.