University of Chicago Visiting Professor Series: Stem Cell Transplantation-February 2017
Granger, IN US
February 7, 2017
This educational activity will provide clinicians with a strong foundation in the latest scientific breakthroughs and clinical practices in stem cell transplantation so they can provide better care for their patients.
This activity has been designed for physicians and other healthcare professionals interested in stem cell transplantation.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the common indications for transplant in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, Hodgkin's lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, and mantle cell lymphoma cases;
- Describe potential transplant outcomes in various lymphoma cases;
- Define how to identify the appropriate time for the referral of patients for transplantation;
- Generate a plan to partner with other physicians to provide patients better access to transplants.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation
02/07/2017 - 6:30pm
02/07/2017 - 9:30pm
Add to calendar:
Ruth's Chris Steak House
902 E. University Dr.
Granger, IN 46530
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses and other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.