Physician Leadership Program
Integrating People and Data to Build Better Healthcare
As physicians provide the frontline of care with mounting operational, financial, and leadership challenges, access to management tools is critical to impactful decision-making. At Chicago Booth, we’ve listened to physicians and created an executive education program to meet physicians’ unique set of challenges.
Chicago Booth’s Physician Leadership Program provides the tools to help lead multidisciplinary teams and implement effective decisions based on true business metrics. By participating, you’ll grow as a leader and streamline your path to management.
After this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Recall how data analytics can be used to make evidence-based business decisions;
- State skills necessary to influence others and optimize people and processes for the benefit of a healthcare organization.
- Identify leadership attributes to recruit, motivate, and retain quality physicians, scientists, and administrative staff;
- Describe how to nurture successful management behaviors and work groups throughout a healthcare organization;
- Relate how patient outcomes and processes are measured and how they impact rankings, public reporting, and value-based payments;
- Discuss the financial drivers of healthcare revenues to generate and improve profit margins;
- Explain how to use data-driven evidence to benchmark against the competition and drive change in a healthcare organization;
- Assess desirable characteristics of high-performing teams for effective problem-solving and strategic decision-making.
- 20.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 20.50 Participation
*Agenda subject to change.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Vice President for Interventional Services,
Cedars-Sinai Health System
As a provider accredited by the ACCME, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine asks everyone in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all financial relationships with any ineligible companies. This includes any entity whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Financial relationships are relevant if a financial relationship, in any amount, exists between the person in control of content and an ineligible company during the past 24 months, and the content of the education is related to the products of an ineligible company with whom the person has a financial relationship. Mechanisms are in place to identify and mitigate any relevant financial relationships prior to the start of the activity.
Additionally, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine requires Authors to identify investigational products or off-label uses of products regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration at first mention and where appropriate in the content.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CLAIMING CREDIT: Enter the access code to unlock the credit-claiming process.
Please Note: The credit claiming process will close three months after the conference end date. Requests to claim credit after three months will be subject to additional fees.