Physician Leadership Program
This accelerated physician-only program is designed for physician leaders looking to gain an understanding of how to use data analytics for more strategic decision-making, how to succeed financially within a value-based care environment, and how to become effective leaders who motivate, recruit, and retain quality talent for a successful healthcare enterprise. Within a collaborative environment of like-minded physicians, participants will gain the tools necessary to create a culture that attracts loyal talent, drives financial success, and turns data.
Learn all about this exciting opportunity at our website!
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify how data analytics can be used to make smarter and more profitable business decisions;
- Discuss the financial drivers of healthcare revenues to generate and improve profit margins;
- Relate how patient outcomes and processes are measured, and how they impact rankings, public reporting, and value-based payments;
- Describe how to use data-driven evidence to benchmark against the competition and drive change in a healthcare organization;
- Assess desirable characteristics of high-performing teams for effective problem-solving and strategic decision-making;
- Identify leadership attributes to recruit, motivate, and retain quality physicians, scientists, and administrative staff;
- Describe how to nurture successful management behaviors and work groups throughout a healthcare organization;
- State skills that are necessary to influence others and optimize people and processes for the benefit of a healthcare organization.
*Agenda subject to change.
The University of Chicago reserves the right to cancel or postpone this conference due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event this activity must be cancelled or postponed, the registration fee will be refunded; however, The University of Chicago is not responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses to participants, including fees assessed by airline/travel/lodging agencies.
ACCESSIBILITY The University of Chicago is committed to providing equal access appropriate to need and circumstances and complies fully with legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are in need of special accommodation, please contact our office at 312-464-8732 or via email at email@example.com.
Vice President, Interventional Services
As a provider accredited by the ACCME, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine asks everyone in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all financial relationships with any ineligible companies. This includes any entity whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Financial relationships are relevant if a financial relationship, in any amount, exists between the person in control of content and an ineligible company during the past 24 months, and the content of the education is related to the products of an ineligible company with whom the person has a financial relationship. Mechanisms are in place to identify and mitigate any relevant financial relationships prior to the start of the activity.
Additionally, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine requires Authors to identify investigational products or off-label uses of products regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration at first mention and where appropriate in the content.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.