NorthShore Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesia MOCA® Simulation Course March '17
This course has been designed for anesthesiologists to satisfy their MOCA® requirements.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Recognize the emotional stress that can occur during crisis;
2. Use reflective learning and self-awareness to assess personal performance;
3. Recognize external pressures such and distractions that may occur during crisis situations;
4. Perform scenario specific procedural tasks;
5. Use closed loop communication during crisis management.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and NorthShore University HealthSystem. The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement