Korean Medical Health Forum 2016
At the conclusion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Recall how to diagnose osteoporosis and how to prevent osteoporotic compression fractures;
- Describe strategies to expand the heart and lung donor pool, including ex vivo organ perfusion;
- Compare the differences between alloplastic and autologous breast reconstruction;
- Identify neurointerventional techniques for acute ischemic stroke treatment.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To register, please follow these easy steps:
- If you are not logged into to your account, you will see "Please login or create an account to take this course" in the red Summary box on your right. If you have an account, click "login." If you don't have an account, click "create an account." Once you have logged in, it will return you to this page.
- Click the red COMPLETE ACTIVITY button in the Summary box.
- You will then be taken to a screen containing your registration confirmation.
For more information, download the flyer below. If you have any technical difficulties, please email us at email@example.com.