The University of Chicago Digestive Diseases Review
This comprehensive review covers the latest in the management of gastrointestinal diseases, including endoscopic therapy, surgical intervention, and screening.
This activity draws from the expertise of the University of Chicago’s internationally and nationally renowned physicians, who will help you to better:
- Keep up with the latest advancements regarding the biology and treatment of patients with digestive diseases
- Apply new knowledge in GI, hematology, and nutrition with this review in gastroenterology
- Integrate current guidelines into daily practice when preventing and managing digestive diseases
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Evaluate up-to-date evidence-based medical practices in the diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases;
- Identify patients that can benefit from liver transplantation using the latest scientific evidence;
- Describe strategies to screen for, treat, and manage colorectal cancer and polyps;
- Recognize the role of emerging technologies for medical and surgical management of gastrointestinal diseases;
- Apply new knowledge to challenging cases in gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition;
- Compare therapeutic options available to patients with inflammatory bowel disease.