1. Present competency in medical knowledge and patient care.
2. Identify diagnoses and abnormalities of the vascular system, and formulate a treatment plan based on available medical and surgical therapeutic options.
3. Provide a cross-specialty/multidisciplinary educational approach to play role in patient management.
4. Develop teaching and effective presentation skills in form of lectures or discussions of various vascular topics, to a variety of audiences including medical students, residents, fellows, and physicians
10/06/2016 - 8:30am to 10:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Kira Long, MD