1. To understand the broad pathogenesis of COVID-19 and MIS-C in pediatric patients.
2. To help delineate when SARS-CoV-2 should be suspected
3) Review the known cardiac manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection / COVID-19.
4) Discuss the management and follow-up of pediatric patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection and Multi-system Inflammatory Syndrome in Children [MIS-C].
5) Understanding current data on risks of asthma and COVID-19 morbidity
6) Early update on management of vaccine allergy
7) Addressing overlap symptoms of COVID-19 and atopic disease
8) To understand the role of COVID-19 on the gastrointestinal tract.
9) To discuss the usual course of SARS-CoV-2 GI symptoms
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation