- Identifying the clinical manifestations of neurological complications in patients with SARS-CoV2
- Treatment of neurological manifestations secondary to SARS-CoV-2
- Treatment of autoimmune neurological disease during the pandemic era.
- Rehabilitative evaluation in the out patient setting in patients recovering from SARS-CoV-2
- Rehab and recovery of neurological manifestations secondary to SARS-CoV-2
- Treatment and support of long Covid and other Covid related functional issues during the pandemic era.
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Kourosh Rezania, M.D. Yasemin Ozcan, M.D.