- Identify appropriate pre- and post-operative care of the transplant patient based upon evidence-based best practices;
- Discuss treatment and disease management options for patients with end stage renal and liver disease;
- Identify patients eligible for transplantation using evidence-based guidelines;
- Describe the role of other members of the healthcare team in the management of complex transplant patients1.
02/22/2019 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation