At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
Marcus Clark, M.D.
1. Understand the prognostic importance of tubulointerstitial inflammation
2. Gain an appreciation of current techniques to study in situ autoimmune pathogenic mechanisms in human tissue
3. Appreciate new pathogenic mechanisms
Kichul Ko, M.D.
1. To learn about the efficacy data on newly approved treatments in lupus nephritis
2. To learn about caveats of using these agents for lupus nephritis
10/11/2022 - 8:30am to 9:30am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Marcus Clark, M.D. and Kichul Ko, M.D.