- Explore the epidemiology of major viruses that are endemic to the Caribbean, including the U.S. Territories of Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands.
- Display the geographic distribution of Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika viruses.
- Describe clinical characteristics of Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika viruses both in congenital and postnatally acquired states.
- Elaborate on treatment and preventative recommendations of Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika viruses.
10/03/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
John “Jack” Flores, PGY-6