1. Understand that GI bleeding is common in pediatrics and surgery.
2. Discuss common etiologies and presentations of GI bleeding in different age groups.
3. Distinguish Upper vs lower GI bleeding
4. Diagnostic workup for GI bleeding
5. Meckel's scan
6. Steps in volume resuscitation for GI bleed.
7. Indications and timing of procedures
8. Describe potential complications of operative intervention and their treatment.
11/29/2022 - 10:00am to 11:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Mubina Isani, MD