1. Identify unique features of anatomy and physiology of pediatric patients.
2. Recognize injury patterns based on age.
3. Appreciate the importance of maintaining a high index of suspicion for non-accidental trauma.
4. Describe some critical differences in how pediatric trauma patients are evaluated and managed.
5. Describe differences in the initial assessment and resuscitation of a victim of penetrating trauma compared to blunt trauma.
10/04/2022 - 10:00am to 11:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Marion Henry, MD, MPH