1. Discuss the most common referrals from maternal fetal medicine for prenatal findings.
2. Understand the imaging findings and the associated differential diagnoses.
3. Learn the most relevant prenatal risk stratification tools for the specific diagnoses.
4. Understand when prenatal intervention might be indicated.
5. Recognize prognostic factors for postnatal care and outcomes.
6. Know the critical components for delivery and immediate postnatal care.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation