1. To recognize signs and symptoms of toxoplasmosis
2. To know how to properly prevent Toxoplasma infection in the fetus and the newborn infant
3. To know how to diagnose and treat this infection as:
- Gestational and congenital infection
- As postnatal infection in immune competent and immune compromised persons
- As ophthalmologic disease
- As a chronic infection, what may it cause?
03/29/2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
UCMC - P117 - Billings Auditorium
5841 S. Maryland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Dr. Rima McLeod