1. Apply the results of EEG to the clinical formulation of the patient, specifying the EEG categorization and epilepsy
2. Compare the usefulness of the various modalities of EEG testing (routine, extended duration and
long-term monitoring) to specific clinical scenarios.
3. Use the EEG results to formulate a treatment plan and to provide prognostic information.
4. Apply the results of EEG testing in the decision to obtain additional testing such as next generation
gene sequencing, and brain imaging.
09/24/2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Henry David, MD, Emily Doll, MD, Julia Henry, MD, Carol Macmillan, MD, Douglas Nordli, MD Chalongchai Phitsanuwong, MD, James Tonsgard, MD, Andrew Tryba, MD, Wim Van Dronglen, MD Montida Veeravigrom, MD