1. Apply the results of EEG to the clinical formulation of the patient, specifying the EEG categorization and epilepsy
2. Compare the usefulness of the various modalities of EEG testing (routine, extended duration and
long-term monitoring) to specific clinical scenarios.
3. Use the EEG results to formulate a treatment plan and to provide prognostic information.
4. Apply the results of EEG testing in the decision to obtain additional testing such as next generation
gene sequencing, and brain imaging.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation