- To understand the pathophysiology of Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- To define underlying mechanisms of Cyst formation.
- Demonstrate the CFTR modulators reduce the factors that fuel cyst growth thereby reducing and /or preventing cyst growth.
- Provide a new strategy for reducing cyst growth by reversing the phenotype of cysts from secretory to absorptive.
10/30/2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
5700 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Liudmila Cebotaru, RN, MD, JD, LLM