- Name at least 4 genes that could harbor a germline mutation that may increase the risk of prostate cancer.
- Describe how mutational signatures can be used in the care of patients with cancer.
- Describe how a BRCA1 mutation may affect fertility in women who are carriers of this mutation.
- Identify the difference between somatic and germline mosaicism.
Monday, August 27, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Karen A. Masino, MS, CNP, ACNP-BC, AOCNP, RN, RDN, LDN
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation