- Discuss advances in multidisciplinary care of patients with Gastrointestinal Cancers as presented at ASCO 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- Outline current recommended approaches using multimodality therapies for the diagnosis, evaluation, and management of patients with gastrointestinal cancers including the use of genetic testing and molecular characterization of tumors.
- Discuss advances in multidisciplinary care of patients with Hematologic Malignancies as presented at the 2018 Highlights of ASH in North America Meeting.
- Evaluate emerging drug therapies and discover new treatment options available to patients with hematologic malignancies.
02/26/2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Mark A. Kozloff, M.D. and Kimberly R. Kruczek, D.O.