- Analyze the causes and consequences of specific adverse clinical events in high risk maternal and neonatal cases;
- Discuss strategies to avoid the recurrence of adverse clinical events ;
- Recall guidelines for management of high risk cases;
- Identify how system resources can be changed to improve patient care;
- Describe a plan to strengthen system resources to prevent adverse clinical events.
Thursday, April 4, 2019 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Jamie Horn, M.D.
One Ingalls Drive
Harvey, IL 60426
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation