1. Discuss the synergistic effects of immunotherapy and radiation therapy
2. Explain the details of the COSINR study
3. Discuss the correlative studies aiming to better understand the tumor microenvironment pre- and post-radiation therapy.
- Review the current molecular pathogenesis and clinical problem of triple-negative breast cancer.
- Discuss the alterations of metabolism that are responsible for the Warburg effect and the role of BACH1 in controlling this process.
- Investigate the effect of BACH1 regulation on reactive oxygen species as a potential therapeutic target in triple-negative breast cancer and determine if BACH1 regulation of metabolism is conserved in other forms of malignancy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation