- Understand the incidence and pathophysiology of CRS and CRES.
- Learn current recommendations for management of CRS and CRES.
- Learn about therapies that may improve our management of CRS and CRES.
- Define the AYA patient population and its significance
- Describe the biologic and non-biologic factors that impact survival and health-related quality of life
- Describe the University of Chicago Adolescent & Young Adult Oncology Program and the unique features of our clinic model
Monday, December 17, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Anand A. Patel, MD and Amy Wang, MD, PhD
5841 South Maryland AvenueMC2115 HemOnc Conference Room E215
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation