- Discuss the role of pharmacogenomics in the identification of opportunities to reduce chemotherapy related toxicities
- Provide examples of drug-gene interactions which allow translation of germline genomic findings into clinical oncologic practice
- Examine the role of tumor microenvironment adenosine in immune evasion.
- Improve understanding of the pre-clinical data for A2AAR antagonists currently in clinical trial.
- Integrate epidemiologic data into pre-clinical pathway evaluation for investigational drugs, using A2AAR-targeted compounds as a case example.
Monday, November 5, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Natalie M. Reizine, MD and Garth W. Strohbehn, MD, MPhil
5841 South Maryland AvenueMC2115 HemOncConference Room E-215
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation