Learning Objectives: CAHILL
1. Define high-risk disease and AML in older adults
2. Review the current AML treatment paradigm with a focus on older adults.
Learning Objectives: VILLAMAR
1. Discuss the need for and rationale for the use of immunotherapy in advanced triple negative breast cancer.
2. To discuss progress in identifying patients who benefit from immunotherapy in the first line setting for advanced triple negative breast cancer.
3. Explore if there are racial/ethnic differences in outcomes in patients who receive immunotherapy for advanced triple negative breast cancer
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation