Learning Objectives: Major
1. To compare patient-reported quality of life outcomes in CLL/SLL for patients receiving ibrutinib versus chemo-immunotherapy in the first-line setting.
2. Examine potential impact of data tracking on personal and professional lives
3. To risk stratify subgroups of patients whose quality of life is most affected by ibrutinib compared to chemo-immunotherapy.
Learning Objectives: Chablani
1. Review the trials that led to FDA approval of ipilumumab/nivolumab and pembrolizumab/axitinib as first-line treatment in advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC). Review recent data on nivolumab/cabozantanib in advanced RCC
2. Discuss the hypothesis, objectives, and methods of a study evaluating provider preferences when choosing between dual immunotherapy vs. immunotherapy/VEGFR inhibitors for patients with intermediate/poor-risk advanced RCC.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation