- Examine long-term outcomes for NSCLC patients treated with immunotherapy
- Examine the effects of discontinuing immunotherapy after 12-24 months on progression free survival and overall survival
- Review basic tenets of behavioral economics.
- Discuss applications of behavioral economics tenets to patients and providers.
- Introduce the role of ambiguity in physician clinical decision-making.
07/29/2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
5841 South Maryland Avenue, MC2115MC2115 HemOnc Conference Room E-215
Chicago, IL 60637
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Sherin Rouhani, MD, PhD and Garth William Strohbehn, MD, MPhil