- Overview of the role of p53-defects in chemotherapy and radiation resistance.
- Explore mechanisms by which specific epigenetic proteins, when inhibited by non-cytotoxic small molecules, produce cell cycle exits in self-replicating cancer cells even when p53 is absent
- Understand why these same epigenetic targets/drugs do not terminate normal tissue stem cell self-replication.
- Explore strategies for clinical translation of this science.
Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Yogen Saunthararajah, MB, BCh
900 East 57th StreetKCBD Auditorium 1103
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation