- Characterize cancer-associated cachexia (CAC) and current treatment options
- Analyze and interpret the results of this RTC
- Discuss the study’s impacts on our clinical practice.
- Describe End-Stage Cirrhosis and its transplant criteria
- Identify shortcomings in advance care planning for end-stage cirrhosis patient
- Understand what a qualitative study is
- Identify the research article’s main objective, the design of the study including the study population and its inclusion/exclusion criteria, the study’s interventions, and the outcomes
- Discuss how this article may impact your medical practice moving forward.
10/14/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Vasyl Hereha, MD & Marla Rejbi, DO