- Describe the guiding principles of I-COPE’s creation and outcome development
- Evaluate pilot implementation of I-COPE tools
- Illustrate the impact of I-COPE ECHO course on participant self-efficacy and practice behaviors
- Participants will have revisited the term ageism and examine their own biases towards aging.
- Participants will recognize the findings from a study conducted examining medical student and primary care resident views toward older adults.
- Participants will propose ideas to combat ageism in our practices, with our patients, and in our teaching.
02/16/2023 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Mim Ari, MD; Mallory McClester Brown, MD