- Explain the role of quality measurement as a policy approach to address addiction crisis among older adults.
- Describe steps to develop consensus-based quality measures using Delphi Method.
- Identify lessons learned about recruitment for Delphi panel from the implementation of a University of Chicago Medicine-initiated pilot study.
- Learn about evidence-based behavioral interventions for the management of cancer-related fatigue
- Learn about evidence-based behavioral interventions for the management of insomnia in cancer patients
- Case-based discussion of strategies for applying these interventions in clinical practice
10/06/2022 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Zhiqiu Ye, Ph.D.; Yasmin Asvat, Ph.D.