- Discuss and gain a greater appreciation for historical lenses, privilege, and the intersectionality of identities.
- Gain a greater understanding about the history of the South Side of Chicago and its relationship with the University of Chicago.
- Learn about existing oral history initiatives in Chicago and notable champions within the University of Chicago community.
- Learn about a current proposal to create a multi-media oral history project based in the neighborhoods of the South Side of Chicago.
Thursday, June 3, 2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Sandy Tun, MD