OSTE: Objective Structured Teaching Encounter
- understanding of the steps of the One Minute Preceptor.
- ability to demonstrate the steps of the One Minute Preceptor in a role play.
- understanding of the venues and opportunities for use of the One Minute Preceptor.
- understanding of the characteristics of effective feedback.
- understanding of effective and ineffective feedback through the analysis of various feedback scenarios.
- understanding of the venues and opportunities to give effective feedback to your learners in your own teaching.
Friday, March 4, 2016 - 8:00am to 1:00pm
Add to calendar:
UCMC BSLC 924 E. 57 St, CPC rooms lower level
Chicago, IL 60637
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 Participation