1. Identify the ethical issues present in each case, and recognize the complicating variables at play in each situation;
2. Compare different proposed plans of treatment after taking into account multifaceted perspectives in each presented case.
3. Training and learning opportunities for MacLean Center faculty and fellows regarding ethical issues in the history of medicine.
4. Identify challenges and biases in shared decision making
5. Learn to identify goals and motivations in shared decisions
6. Recognize the importance of the surgeon-patient relationship in shared decision making
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation