“5 Month-old Female with Hyponatremia”
Presented by:Magdalena Dumin, M.D.
1. Differentiating between SIADH and CSW in children with acute CNS disease.
2. What is the incidence of hyponatremia in post-operative pediatric brain tumor patients?
“55 Year-old Female with HIV who presents with Lethargy”
Presented by:Rajesh Jain, M.D.
1. Review etiologies of adrenal insufficiency in patients with HIV.
2. Review etiologies of hypercalcemia in patients with HIV.
“66 Year-old Female with Hyperglycemia”
Presented by:Mizuho Mimoto, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Identification and management of EGFR inhibitor-associated hyperglycemia.
2. Review home ketone monitoring.
3. Review clinical use of C-pedtide.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation