“5 Month-old Male with Severe Hypocalcemia”
Susan Tucker, M.D.
1. Discuss patient-specific factors contributing to hypocalcemia
2. Discuss guidelines for treatment and monitoring
“The Presence of Thyroid Autoantibodies in Pregnancy”
Katie O’Sullivan, M.D.
1. To understand the reported associations between the presence of thyroid autoantibodies in pregnancy and obstetric complications
2. To discuss the use of thyroid hormone therapy for euthyroid women with thyroid autoantibodies during pregnancy
“78 Year-old Male with New Onset Diabetes Mellitus”
Anila Bindal, M.D.
1. Understand the link between medications and diabetes
2. Understand how to workup for this type of diabetes
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation