“69 Year-old Female with Headaches and Diplopia”
Presented by: Karishma Chopra, DO
1. Discuss distinguishing features of metastatic pituitary tumors.
2. Discuss postoperative DI monitoring and treatment.
“Secondary Hypertension 2 for 1: Evaluating a Patient for Primary Aldosteronism and Renovascular Disease”
Presented by: Olivia Blazek, MD
1. How to appropriately screen for secondary hypertension.
2. Evaluate for primary aldosteronism.
3. Interpret results from primary aldosteronism testing.
4. Treatment options for primary aldosteronism.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation