“21 Year-old Female with Lower Extremity Swelling”
Presented by: Amina Basha, MD
1. Overview of diagnosis and symptoms of hyperthyroidism in pregnancy and its complications.
2. To discuss management of hyperthyroidism in pregnancy.
3. Briefly discuss preconception counseling and postpartum management of patients with Graves’ disease.
“A Newborn with Hyperglycemia”
Presented by: Batoul Hammoud, MD
1. To discuss differential diagnosis of hyperglycemia.
2. To discuss the management approach to hyperglycemia in newborn.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation